About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched



Genre: Per-Modern, Period, Drama, Action/Kung Fu/Martial Arts
Number of episodes: 25 (~45 minutes)
Released year: 2010
Executive company/producer: TVB
Producer: Lee Tim Sing
Production planner/manager: Yue Fong Hing
Script editors/supervisors: Cheung Wah Biu, and Chan Ching Yee
Filmed location: Hong Kong
Theme song: ‘Thoughts under snow’ by Kevin Cheng
Number of times watched: 0.4

A family drama with a bit of kung fu/martial arts.

Cast
Kevin Cheng Ka Wing
Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming
Stephen Wong Ka Lok
Shirley Yeung Sze Ki
Alex Lam Tsz Sin
Natalie Tong Si Wing
Henry Lee Shing Cheung
Yuen Qiu
Tavia Yeung Yi
Chung King Fai
Eileen Yeow Yin Yin
Dominic Lam Ka Wah
Kara Hui Ying Hung
Selena Li Sze Wan
Jacky Heung Cho
Angel Chiang
Nancy Wu Ting Yan
Angela Tong Ying Ying
Ram Tseung Chi Kwong
Jack Wu Lok Yin
Eric Li Tin Cheung
Helen Ma
Liu Lai Lai
Janet Chow Ka Wai
Fung So Bor
Leung Kin Ping
Rachel Kwan Mo Wah
Ricky Wong Chun Tong
Stephen Ho Kai Nam
Brian Wong Chak Fung
Janice Shum Ho Yan
Ling Lai Man
Lam King Kong
Cheng Fan Sang
Chiu Shek Man
Ng Wai Shan
David Dia Yiu Ming
Alex To Kong
Chuk Man Kwan
Au Sui Wai
Choi Hong Nin
Russell Cheung Chi Hin
Leo Tsang Kin Ming
Kwong Chor Fai
Annie Chong
Natalie Choi
Simon Lo Man Kit
Jason Pai Piao
Hoffman Cheng Sai Ho
Hugo Wong Chi Hang
Martin Tong
Chalk North
Deno Cheung Chung Chi
Lily Li Lai Lai
Yetta Tse Shan Shan
Zoe Sham
Raymond Tsang
Max Ho
Coson Leung Chi Cheong
Ronald Law
Yeung Ching Wa
Gordon Siu
Daniel Kwok Chuk Wah

I wasn’t interested in it after seeing the sales presentation although Yuen Wah and Yuen Qui interest me. Seeing the crew didn’t change it, in a way it made it worst. Later I saw Angel Chiang’s blog (because of Heaven And Earth) and there were photos on AFOS. That made me interest in it because of Kara and Dominic. Seeing the trailers made me want to watch Yuen Qui.

The other post (here) pretty much says it and I can expand on it without seeing the whole series. Nowadays if there isn’t someone I like it seems like I can’t finish the series, but this cast I don't think I would want to see something I saw before with a different cast. Sad because I wanted to see Kara and Dominic (sidenote – congrats to Kara for getting Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress, although I like her and Sandra I think I wanted Kara to get it more). I have also heard that it gets better after I dropped it, as in episode 11 onwards, but if the first 2 weeks of a series is going to be boring and the rest is good I don’t think any series will do well.

My Rating: 3/10, won’t continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment