About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

It seems liked forever that I've (and probably lots of others people) have waited for When Heaven Burns (still like Heaven And Earth more) to air and it is already over.

It is not every one's taste and can be slow, just like most of Chik Ki Yee's series, but at least he does not repeat what he has did and he has casts that can attract me to watch.


I randomly choose to draw a picture after today's final episode.

There aren't any pictures on TVB's site I saw that I wanted to draw or maybe I did not look hard enough.
I wanted to draw the picture of Charmaine staring at the 'toy' but was too lazy to look for it and just randomly came across this following picture while scanning through the episodes.



Date: 1st January, 2012

I should stop choosing such dark/blurry pictures. Hard to see details and lines when it is all black.

My mark: 5/10 [This is just a picture snapped from my camera will scan it later and the other ones, especially the Fly With Me - Ada Choi, which got deleted for some reason]

I suppose this is a good way to start of the new year (= be more productive and update this blog more often.

TVB should also work harder too. I did not even bother to post anything during the anniversary or any "wrap up" of my TVB feelings.
Hope it changes this year.

Happy New Year! (if I still have any readers out there)

0 comments:

Post a Comment