About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

Long time no post...

But don't really feel like posting anything

But came across Bobby's interview where he talked about female artists that he worked with (Esther, Yoyo, Jessica) and also watching Lipstick Circle made me post this.

A joke?


Bobby probably told Yoyo this story about Esther and Nick during The Legendary Four Aces.

I would love to hear more inside stories like this! This is what makes a talk show "good", this is also why I liked Club Sparkle (apart from having Sandra) a lot. As long as the artists are willing to share, there are probably many more of these stories, we as audiences can hear. (Having Bobby on these talk shows would be great, he always has stories to tell.)

And I will try... try.. try. to post at least once a month, or even every week. How do people even have the will to do something like this, whether it is a youtube video or blogging every so often.

Someone teach me =P


Random fact: Joey Meng will be going to TVB tomorrow! Costime Fitting for the series Wong Cho Lam wrote "Cousin, You Are Good"

0 comments:

Post a Comment