About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

It has been a long time since I posted anything, over 4 months.

I've got lots of reviews on series and movies that I started on but never got to finishing, since I didn't stop watching TVB or movies but just never got to the writing and posting part of it.
Plus TVB hasn't been doing too good for me, well... unless you count the 'TVB star scandals' that happen to air a new series every month and that isn't too interesting either.


And still the only series I want to watch is Heaven And Earth or When Heaven Burns and it still hasn't been released. Maybe when that airs I will be blogging a bit more.


What made me blog today was today's episode of Be Home For Dinner, nothing special or super but Becky Lee managed to make me suprised. It isn't the first time either, first time was her singing.


Very different from how normally Tong Jing Jing/Sum Hoi Yi would react but it was cute. Would love to see the writers explore more about her since she is part of the main cast and has improved from the beginning.

BTW... where is the rest of the naked pictorial that the very truthful Miss Lok said??

0 comments:

Post a Comment