About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched



Genre: Period, Pre-Modern, Drama, Family
Number of episodes: 28(TV)/30(Overseas) (~45 minutes)
Released year: 2010
Executive company/producer: TVB
Producer: Lam Chi Wai
Production planner/manager: Kan Mei Si
Script editors/supervisors: Suen Ho Ho, Lee Yee Wah
Filmed location: Hong Kong
Theme song: ‘Forget Myself’ by Myolie Wu
Number of times watched: 1

Family drama of 3 sisters

Cast
Michael Tao Dai Yu
Jessica Hester Hsuan
Bowie Lam Bo Yee
Kiki Sheung Tin Ngor
Joyce Tang Lai Ming
Macy Chan Mei Si
Lau Kong
Lily Leung
Fung So Bor
Savio Tsang Wai Kuen
Joel Chan Shan Chung
Chun Wong
Lily Li Lai Lai
Lee Choi Ling
Coleman Tam Chun Yat
JJ Jia Xiao Chen
Lam King Kong
Dia Yiu Ming
Simon Lo Man Kit
Martin Tong
Fanny Ip Hoi Yan
Billy Kong Tsz Wai
Deno Cheung Chung Chi
Amy Ng Hang Mei
Yetta Tse Shan Shan
Calinda Chan Yuen Wai
Karen Chan
Ho Wai Yip
Russell Cheung Chi Hin
Lau Tin Lung
Max Ho
Ronald Law
Coson Leung Chi Cheong/Ning Jin
Marco Loo
Leo Tsang Kin Ming
Chan Min Leung
Chalk North
Hoffman James Cheng Sai Ho
Chan Ka Lo
Brian Wong Chak Fung
Raymond Tsang
Quinn Ho Kwan Shing
Natalie Choi
Vivi Lee
Ivy Ip Ting Chi
Snow Suen
Pauline Chow Po Lam
Chiu Shek Man
Peter Pang
Luk Chun Kwong
Hugo Wong Chi Hang
Kwong Chor Fai
Benjamin Yuen Wai Ho
Wendy Lee
Suen Kwai Hing
Bruce Li Hung Kit
Alex To Kong
Chiu Man Tung
Lily Liu Lai Lai
Cheng Fan Sang
Chuk Man Kwan
Ng Wai Shan


I watched this because it was airing.

It would be pretty unexpected if I didn’t know any spoilers. There are lots of twists and turns but maybe too much.
Near the end I wanted to drop it but it was close to the end already so I didn’t bother. The ending was spoiled before I saw the ending so it felt expected.

It doesn't feel like there is anything to say about the casts performance. Or maybe I would never want to be in the Chu family, even the closest family is plotting something against you. It feels unrealistic and a bit too over the top thinking of the whole theme.
It feels a bit draggy and I can hardly recall any scenes. It could have been cut down to 25 or even 20 episodes.
I guess it reminds me that if I don’t have any actor/actress I really like, do not watch that series.

My Rating: 6/10, won’t re-watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment