About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

Jun 18, 2010

Ghost Writer Thoughts



Genre: Ancient, Costume, Fantasy, Adventure
Number of episodes: 24(TV)/25(Overseas) (~45 minutes)
Released year: 2010
Executive company/producer: TVB
Producer: Leung Choi Yuen
Production planner/manager: Wong Ching
Script editors/supervisors: Ng Shiu Tung, Sit Ka Wah
Filmed location: Hong Kong
Theme song: ‘The Intellect’ by Steven Ma
Number of times watched: 0.04

Chinese love folktales, ghost stories written by Po Chung Ling who is said to be able to see supernatural.

Cast
Steven Ma Chun Wai
Sunny Chan Kam Hung
Linda Chung Ka Yan
Fala Chen
Elaine Yiu Tse Ling
Elliot Ngok Wah
Rachel Kan Mo Wah
Rebecca Chan Sau Chu
Ruco Chan
Queenie Chu Wai Man
Rain Lau
Kwong Chor Fai
Law Lok Lam
Vivi Lee
Lau Kong
Katy Kung Ka Yan
Bak Yan
Eric Li Tin Cheung
Charmaine Li Sze Yan
Lau Dan
Matthew Ko Kwan Yin
Yu Yang
Josephine Shum Po Yee
Frederick Cheng Chun Wan
Jeanette Leung Ching Kok
Kong Fai
Mok Hoi Him
Eda Chan Wai Yee
Hoffman James Cheng Sai Ho
Bryant Mak Chi Lok
Lee Hoi Sang
Lo Chun Shun
Coson Leung Chi Cheong
Peter Pang
Raymond Tsang
Hugo Wong Chi Hang
Luk Chun Kwong
Chan Min Leung
Joseph Yeung
Wong Man Piu
Wendy Lee
Emily Chung
Lily Li Lai Lai
Gregory Lee Wing Ho
Russell Cheung
Leo Tsang Kin Ming
Chiu Shek Man

The sales presentation made this series look really nice but currently I am really really addicted to My Date With A Vampire and Joey Meng so I decided not to watch it because it is ancient and there isn’t anyone I really like.
Plus Steven's character seems?? weird

Nowadays series doesn’t seem to be good even when there are actors/actresses I like so when there isn’t someone/something I am really interested it seems like I might be taking a break from TVB.

The theme/story seems very interesting, so if the series gets some exceptional good feedback and when I am done with this vampire addiction/series, I might watch it. But the chances are very low.

My Rating: 1/10, might continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment