About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

I’ve watched 20 episodes of O.L. Supreme in just a few days, up to episode 40, already half the series.
The pace is pretty quick and enjoyable. I thought Denise and Liza’s 'tricking' each other would be draggy (thanks to the synopsis once again). After 20 episodes they have cleared ‘everything’ and they are the loving mother and daughter, which is great.

From then the episodes focused on King Kong wanting a family.
Following a bit focused on the secretaries, Liza and Cheung Kwok Keung, Sherry Chen at Kwok Fung’s food court, and another bit of King Kong and Lau Kong vs Kwok Fung.

I like Liza and KK's relationship.


Denise and Chapman also made some ‘mess’.


Mean while they fit in a few episodes of Liza vs Patrick Dunn/Office tactics. Patrick tried to make them work harder by hiring Power Chan (who has a past relationship with Denise).
Power seemed to be really evil but then when he left (hope he comes back/stays) from a few lines he was a good person.



The best part out of them would be episodes 31-33 focused on Sire and Ron, and Koni and Ron. Between Konnie and Sire (personality and acting) I like Konnie more (but I don’t know much about Sire) and she makes it more entertaining but Sire matches with Ron more.



Legend Family!


They mentioned Ekin’s song, but 1975? Ekin did not singing that song when he was 8.


Now it is more Lau Kong vs Kwok Fung. Although I like both veterans but I’d rather be watching Denise and Liza or Sire and Ron or even Ai Wai interest me more.

Overall it is enjoyable and worth watching (and better than lots of other stuff TVB has produced), I’m just having more expectations for a could be "great" series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment