About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched



Genre: Pre-modern, Period, Modern, Comedy
Number of episodes: 21 (~45 minutes)
Released year: 2009
Executive company/producer: TVB
Producer: Poon Ka Tak
Production planner/manager: Lee Yuen Han
Script editors/supervisors: Chan Kam Ling
Scriptwriters: Chan Kam Ling, Cheung Kin Leung, Cheung Chung Chai, Wong Bing Yi, and Fong Wai Yee
Directors: Chan Wai Koon, Chung Kwok Keung, Lam Kin Wai, and Koon Kwok Wai
Production assistants: Wong Ho Fai, Ng Ka Yu, Siu Chi Kwan, and Yau Hon Bong
Filmed location: Hong Kong
Theme song: ‘Don't Say I Don't Accommodate You’ by Ron Ng and Myolie Wu
Number of times watched: 0.2

A reminiscence series of the 60s with comedy.

Cast
Ron Ng Cheuk Hei
Myolie Wu Hang Yee
Sunny Chan Kam Hung
Shirley Yeung Sze Ki
John Chiang
Gigi Wong
Louis Yuen
Carlo Ng Ka Lok
Nancy Wu Ting Yan
Kwok Fung
Mandy Wong Chi Man
Natalie Wong Kei Ying
Irene Wong Lam
Eileen Yeow Yin Yin
Amy Ng Hang Mei
Li Ka Sing
Mat Yeung Ming
Adam Ip Wai
Lee Choi Ling
Fanny Ip Hoi Yan
Jason Lam Yuen Yinh
Russell Cheung Chi Hin
Lily Liu
Lau Gwai Fong
Chun Wong
Lee Fung
Lo Chun Shun
Quinn Ho Kwan Shing
Brian Thomas Burrell
Eric Chung
English Tang Ying Man
Lee Chi Kay
Poon Fong Fong
Chan On Ying
Sin Ho Ying
Leo Tsang Kin Ming
Daniel Kwok Chuk Wah
Hugo Wong Chi Hang
Dia Yiu Ming
Chiu Shek Man
Gill Mohinderpaul Singh

When it was airing I saw the first 3 episodes but then I didn’t watch the whole thing due to finals (but I saw Forensic Heroes and did not study).
So even if there weren’t finals I probably would have skipped it. There was no particular thing I was interested in (actor/actress/script/etc) and it felt very predictable.
When the final aired I watched the last 2 episodes to see if it was going to be what I thought it to be and the result was it was.
Although I have seen lots of people saying it was good I don’t think I will be watching it…

Is Poon Ka Tak going downhill? His 3 series in 2009 were not that great and Suspects In Love will air soon, so… should I hope it will be better since the 3 in 2009 were not modern series and Poon Ka Tak is probably better at modern and there is Flora to look forward to.

My Rating: 2/10, won’t continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment