About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

"Linda Linda Linda Linda..." (a song that Dai Yim San, Yim Hei (Chan Hung Lit) sang in Off Pedder)

I never disliked Linda but I never really like Linda either. There was a point I started liking her approximately after Forensic Heroes so around Best Bet and Heavenly In-Laws and then came Heart Of Greed and Moonlight which killed it.

The last 2~3 years Linda has really tried out lots of different roles and has changed a lot.

In A Journey Called Life and The Gem Of Life's she was a 'bad girl', hearing that Po Chung Ling was tough, short time and lots of work load, Twilight Investigation as a 'Leng Mo', entering the music industry, improving a lot on her chinese, etc.

It seems like all that is making me like her and appreciate her work more.

I guess it was because TVB started to push her up so fast before, it had the opposite effect instead of accepting her even if I saw every single one of her series.

Slowly as Linda improves she is starting to get in the good books, one and only one(?) out of the young generation that I am starting to like.

This time this drawing is definitely better and I am giving up on the camera, going to scan every once in a while to make the video.

I didn't get any of the stuff I said I wanted, I used the other mechanical pencil I had (the reason for getting lead was because the camera didn't pick it up but I'm using the scanner and there is no problem with that). Giving up on the camera means I don't need a larger memory card, plus this old camera doesn't even support the new SDHC cards. Camera and drawing pad/stand... well... I still want those but no money.

Picture from TVB.com


Larger size
Date: 24 Jan 2010

Good/Satisfied
This time I took more time in the shading part so it isn't as plain.
I like the shirt the most, although it might seem weird at some points I like the shading on it the most.

Bad/Terrible
The gun was hard to see and some parts even blended into that shirt Linda was wearing and I got tired with the gun and hand as if you watch the video you can see what the procedure of each part was drawn so it isn't as good.
The measurements/scale of the head size, hair, and ear doesn't match with the eyes, nose, and mouth, shift it to the right a bit more or a bit bigger.

My mark: 6/10


For next time
Control the color/shading better

YouTube Clip (TVB took it off)

0 comments:

Post a Comment