About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched


Genre: Ancient, Comedy
Number of episodes: China 42, Hong Kong 31

Casts
Zhang Tie Lin as the Emperor Qian Long
Zhang Guo Li as Ji Xiao Lan
Wang Gang as He Shen
Mariam Yeung as Chin Chin

This is the 4th installment for The Bronze Teeth.
I don’t think I’ve ever really watched this series. I only watched a few episodes or few parts here and there but I don’t remember what I watched. I do believe it was funny though, weird how the brain works. Maybe my mom had once borrowed or rent it before or maybe it was the previous ones that aired on TV.

Hearing the theme song ‘Who says scholars are useless’ by Jin Xue Feng kind of refreshes some memory but I don’t remember what memory there is, but the song is pretty classic and great hearing it again.

Since I’ll be watching Stupid Cupid I won’t be watching this.

It says there are 42 episodes for Mainland China version but 31 for Hong Kong version. So how is it going to work out? Warehouse 2 series and then catch up with HK?

0 comments:

Post a Comment