About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

If it wasn't for Christine I might have dropped The Beauty Of The Game. The whole theme/idea is good but the lack of actors and actresses is bad.

I was going to draw the 'other look' (no bangs, hair down, the one she has at home) but I didn't see it on TVB's site --TVB should upload more pictures on their site, especially ones that only have the main characters or one person-- and was too lazy to look for it or re-watch and take screen shots.

I just took one that seemed easy to draw since I haven't drawn for a long long time.

Picture from TVB.com



Date: 2 Jan 2010

Good/Satisfied
The hair is probably the only part I am satisfied with
I guess the necklace is not too bad (:P)

Bad/Terrible
The eyes are drawn more friendly than she has in the picture, maybe next time find a picture that the person wears sunglasses
The collar bones are just weird
The 'shading' doesn't look like shading
The shirt she had was free-styled since it looked like I could never draw it unless I took a week.

It's... unfinished, that's what the problem is... unfinished but I am too lazy to shade in or do anything else.

My mark: 5/10
YouTube Clip - First time playing with iMovie, next time I should take(draw) better/more pictures and maybe make a better clip (It has been taken down)

Stuff to buy or hope to buy
Better lead/pencil
Better camera
Larger memory card
Drawing pad or stand or something that will be easier to draw on

What am I going to draw next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment