About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

Jan 1, 2010

FIRST POST

It's 2010 and I am reopening a blog.

I was Sharing Asian Entertainment (http://asian-sharing.blogspot.com/)'s blogger, but almost exactly 1 year ago (2009) I mistakenly deleted the blog. Deleting the blog was somewhat a good and bad thing, more time (not really), watched less TVB or a lot less interest in it, didn't really go on TVB sites as much, etc.

During the second half of the year (2009) I was somehow 'into' TVB again, not that the amount I watch TVB was more or less than before but I visited numerous blogs more often and that made me want to open a blog again.

This blog will probably be very different from the old one, instead of doing an 'every episode update/summary' this blog will be reviews on TVB series, Hong Kong Movies, maybe random clips or interviews I think are interesting, random stuff on TVB, HK entertainment, what I am looking forward to... I guess whatever I feel like doing.

It took a while to actually think of a blog name. I started thinking having a blog that started with TVB and than something following (TVBxxxx) but the xxxx was really hard to 'fill in', lots were taken, lots were not that great names (not that the one now is great), but then thinking about it again, I might not be blogging that much on TVB since I am not doing the episode summaries. Then started to think about starting with HK or Hong Kong or even Asia. That made the choices TOO wide... and there happened to be a dictionary website still opened on my laptop and I started to look through words starting with A and about is one of the first few real words that might actually fit a blog, a blog about me, F.B.I. (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old blog SAE has been deleted but the day that I was messing around which led to the removable of the blog I 'saved' (or exported as blogger says) the blog. I imported the blog but the pictures are gone but the text is still there for my (and maybe your) reference. (http://asian-sharing-archive.blogspot.com/)

~F.B.I.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment