About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched



Dodo: … Recently, she has a nickname “Leng Bao” Ms. Sandra Ng Kwan Yu.

Sandra: Hello everyone. Tonight, this top 5 is either handsome and talented. Why are you laughing happily, Moses? You think you are talented or handsome?Actually in 1994, your first movie, Twenty Something I really thought you were handsome.

Moses: Really? Thank you.

Sandra: Your bed scenes and love scenes…

Moses: Shhh…. Forgot about it ages ago, don’t remind me…

Sandra: I remember the producer was Peter Chan, I asked can you bring me to watch the premiere. Then Raymond, heard your electric eyes are very good (how do you translate 'lei hoi').

Raymond: No, one is far sight and one is near sight.

Sandra: Steven…

Steven: Yes.

Sandra: … you think you are handsome or talented?

Steven: I am the handsome and with talent kind.

Sandra: The actresses are yelling pretty loud. They think you are handsome?

Steven: Because everytime they film with me their eyes become huge.

Sandra: Become what?

Steven: Huge, because my eyes are small.

Sandra: Oh… Wayne…

Wayne: Huh?

Sandra: You think you are handsome or talented?

Wayne: When I first entered this showbiz I thought I was neither.

Sandra: And now?

Wayne: Now I still think I am neither

Sandra: Then what do you think you have?

Wayne: Good luck.

Sandra: Good luck… don’t say that.

Wayne: The fortune teller said I am having my last luck.

Sandra: Your last luck? You just started. Actually last two night I filmed something with Wayne, I talk about it later. Let’s see the top 5 nominees.

(Top 5 Best Actors Clip)
They can almost use the same clip for best actress… minus Felix and change the partner to Sheren instead of Ngo Ka Nin for Wayne’s.

Sandra: Ok, he already raised the board to tell me announce. Felix didn’t come and told me to tell everyone he said TVB is Totally Very Best. Ok, this list… last few nights, I wanted to say… I filmed something with Wayne, he beat me up, it is this year’s Shaw production ‘I Love Hong Kong’, new year film. This past 20 years in the movie industry I haven’t seen an actor with such a huge head, 20 years and has such charisma. Moses is the same, I admire, it is really hard to film comedy, comedy, making being laugh is harder than drama. Raymond, don’t give up because of Mr. Wong, don’t put Mr. Wong’s words in your heart, later film a movie with me as a couple, then next year’s New Year movie will have you.

Raymond: Sure.

Sandra: Steven, keep on going.

Sandra: Time to reveal, don’t need to look. (Throws the envelope aside) Already know it, I can already guess, TVB, TVB’s stuff is not hard to guess. This year, don’t need to look. Anniversary… (Says part of the title and looks at the back) …see the title first, doesn’t have a title? The best actor… very anxious? Lau Sing!

Sandra: Hey, I haven’t looked at it.

Sandra: Everyone believes me? I haven’t looked at it yet, why does everyone believe me.

Dodo: Yes, yes.

Wayne: Is it real? Is it really me? Even if it isn’t I’ll come out anyways.

Sandra: Let me kiss you first and give you the award or else Sheren says I forgot to award you.



And there is it. It isn’t anything that special but it is better than many, probably because Sandra is not scared and just says whatever, it’s her style, but since it is her style, it is predictable and she did some of it before. Knowing Sandra she probably peeked behind stage so she didn’t have to look at it (=P) but none the less it is great to see Sandra. Hopefully she will get on with Club Sparkle soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment