About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

It's been a long time I have blogged and drawn or pretty much anything...
So... my MacBook broke down which someone is looking at it but everything is on there so all the half written reviews, post, etc are all on there and I don't feel like doing anything about it atm.
It only made me want to buy a external hard drive.

TV was put aside since I didn't feel like redownloading everything I downloaded.


Anyways...
Decided to draw a picture and Can't Buy Me Love came across my head but the lovely Mui Siu Ching decides on the most complicated costumes and hairstyles... so I tried choosing one with not as many details and Fala it is.

Picture taken from TVB.com


For some reason the printer wasn't working like it should have but since this picture is bad anyways I don't mind it.


This one had clearer lines but was cropped a bit and looks weird.(It did before scanning but worst now)

It is out of proportion and look like a cartoon.
I did really bad while doing the outline and was too lazy to change it.
The hair is squished and body seems too small, but oh well...
Other than "BAD" really nothing else to say

My mark: 3/10


Back with a clip for YouTube, also trying my new device the iPod Touch 4G (I learnt to take videos on it putting it horizontal or else it will... not be as high quality).
But of course without lovely MacBook and iMovie, Windows Movie Maker is bad... It seems to be made for really new users that have no idea about editing clips.
After tring to get .mov files and putting it together and fast forwarding it(which it does a bad job at), exporting it makes it worst because it gave the clip a lovely green box...
But here it is...


or

0 comments:

Post a Comment