About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

Mar 16, 2010

Bad Blood Review


Genre: Modern, Action, Thriller
Released year: 2010
Length: 95 minutes
Production studio/Film company: Point Of View Movie Production Company Limited, China Star Entertainment
Distributer/Publisher: Point Of View Movie Production Company Limited
Producers: Dennis Law Sau Yiu, and Catherine Chan Do Ho
Director: Dennis Law
Scriptwriters: Dennis Law
Filmed location: Hong Kong
Rating: Hong Kong – IIB
Number of times watched: 1

A Triad gang members plots on each other to become the new gang leader.

Cast
Simon Yam Tat Wah
Bernice Jan Liu Bik Yi
Andy On Chi Kit
Lu Xia Jiang
Kenneth Low Wai Kwong
Michael Chan Wai Man
Xiong Xin Xin/Hung Yan Yan
Pinky Cheung Man Chi
Eddie Cheung Siu Fai
Lam Suet
Wong Tin Lam
Lai Lok Yi
Amy Chum
Kiu Woon Ling
Wong Wai Leung
Huang Kai San
Liu Jian Dong
Vui Tung Yue
Zhao Xaun Long
Zhu San Lin
Erica Chan
Lam Kwok Ping
Lai Sze Ming
So Chi Fai
Vick Wong
Hon Chun
Kiung Mak Shing
Anthony Carpio
Ng Chiu Wah
Ip Pui Shiu
Chan Wai Lok

I watched this because of Bernice. There was news on how hard it was for Bernice to film all the action scenes, getting injured and bruised so I wanted to see the actions even if I am not an action fan.
I usually don’t like fighting/action movies but this one was good, I liked the fighting scenes. There isn’t much plot going on but the actions were great. Seeing Bernice’s plans were the highlights of the movie but they didn’t show much how why she changed all of a sudden and I also wished they showed more of Bernice and Lai Lok Yi because their sister brother bond should be strong or something is between them that others don’t have and it wasn’t there.
It was a bit confusing too, some of the things were kind of unexplained or I was not paying attention or I didn’t get it, but overall it was good.

My Rating: 7/10, won’t re-watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment