About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

After Sheung Chuen (Esther Kwan) finds out Yuek Nam’s (Michelle Yim) bought stuff for her ‘boyfriend’.
Sheung Chuen: Bastard, liar, trick someone who is mentally ill, so over the line.
Sees Kau Mui (Derek Kok) on the street
Sheung Chuen: Kau Mui.
Kau Mui: Sheung Chuen, what a coincidence.
Sheung Chuen: What are you doing?


Kau Mui: Helping my ‘master’ move.
Sheung Chuen: Master? What Master?
Kau Mui: Oh ya, I forgot to tell you. I just followed a chef god as master. I want to learn better cooking skills to help Hei Sheung Fung.
Sheung Chuen: What chef god?

Jing (Roger Kwok): Kau Mui! Are you done moving everything?

Kau Mui: Almost. Let me introduce, this is my master’s master Jing Gor.
Sheung Chuen is angry and goes up to Jing.
Sheung Chuen: It is you, liar!
Jing: What are you doing?
Sheung Chuen: You trick my family. After tricking Yuek Nam, you trick Kau Mui.
Sheung Chuen: You better give back the money.
Jing: Why are you hitting me and yelling at me?
Sheung Chuen: Leave ‘Gaau Gaau Jan’, or else…
Jing: What are you doing?
Jing: What or else!? Last time you gave me a black eye and I didn’t ask for money, it should be the other way around; you owe me money, steel mouth chicken!

Sheung Chuen kicks Jing
Sheung Chuen: Hmph.
Kau Mui: Jing Gor… Jing Gor, are you alright? Sheung Chuen, what are you doing?

Sheung Chuen takes Jing’s clothes and everything Yuek Nam bought.

Lei Si Miu (Regen Cheung): My stomach…
Lei Si Miu: Master… What happened? Master… Master…

Jing: Huh, what what happened?
Jing: Get back in the hotel!

Sheung Chuen (yells): Waaa! Someone spilt poo everywhere, come see it quick!

Everyone turns
Jing: Steel mouth chicken! I will revenge!

This scene is great! Especially Esther's smile (second last picture). I was somewhat affected by the many bloggers and internet citizens out there saying that Season might not be that good, it probably lowered my expectations so I really enjoy it.
Episode 1 was great with Michelle and Esther and it is continuing to be that. Hope it continues to be like this or gets better!

1 comments:

Celsius said...

LOL! This scene was hilarious! Especially when the camera switched from Esther wearing those sun specs to roger's near nake body! It was like WHOAAA! hahahahaaa~

Post a Comment