About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

It has been another year!

TVB has aired 25 series this year.

Ones I finished
Ancient - 2
Pre-modern - 3
Modern - 15

Ones I did not finish
Ancient - 2
Pre-modern - 1
Modern - 2

Overall not much to say, I watched (+ including the 3 airing) more than I thought. (That's if I didn't miscount)
Expected since I usually watch modern series and modern series are the main productions.

2010 is not such a great year for TVB in general.
Almost half of them have been said to be plagiarizing... and most of them could be said below average plagiarize or not.
Also lots of not so great news from the start of the year till now and most haven't ended (Big 4 music station turning to Big 5).
Lots of negative news and hardly any good news.

This year there weren't any series I really looked forward to, other than seeing Esther Kwan, Flora Chan, and Maggie Cheung comeback (but that was the artist not series). The 2 series I looked forward to are still the only 2 and hopefully both of them will air in 2011. (one is confirmed and the other 'more looking forward to' is taking forever...)

I am starting to like Fala more and more, TVB shoving someone in our faces worked for once... but Fala seems to be really different, hope she doesn't disappoint.

This blog is now 1 years old... having 60 post is on average 5 per months... I kind of got lazy for a few months in the middle, so hopefully I will catch up on those.
(my macbook also broke down and I lost all of the stuff I started on so that also caused the lazy bum to kick in)

First I think I should update the upcoming series page and my about page.

Don't really know how to conclude 2010, my thoughts are all over the plcae... and 2011 doesn't seem to be any better, hopefully it will be.

End it with a...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment