About F.B.I.

A few thoughts on the series and movies watched

Summer (Ai Wai) and Pang (Lam Lei) are arguing, each hitting the table.


Music (Denise Ho) jumps up.

Music: Nonsense! What about our PR department? Under you or under you?


Everyone is shocked!

Music: I see that everyone is so hitting the table so happy, I also wanted to join.


Leven(Chapman): It's so fun, Boss.

Music and Leven continue hitting the table.


This episode was being waited for so long because I was one of the people who watched up to episode 40 long before it was released. It isn’t the best episode but when this scene appeared it made it great

‘Pak Toi’ (hitting the table) is never this fun. Also brings some memories of my own.

Denise is the highlight of OL Supreme, she suits this role too good. She made a boring episode great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment